Monday, December 21, 2009

I made my dearest sad and unhappy :(

Recently many things had happen on me, I was very sad and unhappy because of someone I hurt very deep =(
She is my dearest person, Chloe.
I was very wrong and we argued a long period for this, what can I do to replace my guilty and wrongness? The only thing I can do is get her back to my side, but this isn't easy, she very serious on this..
I could not forgive what I had done, so do her. I miss her everyday. Without her voice and text msg, I getting mad and unusual day by day.
I could not control myself from messaging her and what I did is, start my 1st step and talk to her through phone and sms.
Her mood is not that good but I knew she still caring and loving me, and yet I could not do anything because I was very wrong to her.
When the time without her, my life was passing like snail, or even turtle crawling.
But thanks God, I got her back (: She forgave me but she still very unhappy of the past.
Sincerely apologize to my dearest Chloe, hope we can stay together with peacefully and happily ever after.

1 comment: