Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pavilion@27/4

27/4 Monday

Went shopping and movie with my dearest..our 1st station is to McD Bukit Bintang.
We had our lunch but consider as my breakfast in McD.While i queue for order,my girl find her seat and have a chit chat with a unknown uncle@traveller.He was a great uncle with a good manner and healthy health.Why do I say so?He asked us to guess how old is he, He give us 3 chances.From my 1st sight,he is in old 50++,so i answered his 1st choices that is 50++,2nd is 60++ and 3rd is 70++.
Exact answer is 71.He look so young from 71. @.@ While we eating,he explained to us alot of travelling experience.He said had travelled whole Malaysia,including England,Australia,South Africa,Brunei and Singapore.This old man is so brilliant and rich of education.Before retirement,he was working as maintaing and servicing aeroplane.Graduated as Degree student,he advised me that "Nothing is better than gaining knowledge such as study" .He also told me that determination and perserverances r key to success.It been half an hour chatting with him,time to go..at his last speech,he told my gf to taken good care of me :D ask her sayang me more..muahhahhaaa~~

Toward to Pavilion with body wet..After movie I only realised that I having fever.She give me a body massage sat on a bench..Nice :D but she felt unhappy n worry me..=(
Went back earlier@6.15pm..walked to Time Square to send my girl back home..
I miss her..

2 comments:

Chloe Lim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L A M said...

got la dear..b4 he leave he ask dear to take care and sayang me..hahaha..:D muax muax..