Sunday, March 22, 2009

Went out with my dearest today (:

Well, as usual today i went out with her again..today day abit different from d other day..my mood not that g0od..maybe becuz of my broken psp..i broke my psp while i slept on it.i felt so sad n moody for d moment i realised my psp screen were broke and cracked..present from my l0vest..on d moment i duno wat should i do..she must be very "pain" too..sowee..
Repairation cost me almost 300..alredi broke how could i get 300 again?i dowana use my gal $..i need to find way by myself.
As previous post talk bout my bad luck in same day..this post remain d same "luck" to me..no psp,no money,exam sux.all i have is lotsa stress..
We went to Pudu,1 of d mamak stall had our breakfast..towards to pavilion for movie and lunch in Wong Kok..Hotel For Dogs?cute n touching movie ):
As usual again,she gift me a deep bite on my right hand today.normally is both T___T
Iloveher..

1 comment:

Chloe Lim said...

dear dear...
i long time x bite dT.T
i miss ur face ur hand
haha
muakss